Motivating and Retaining Employees
Organisations that use Scores on the Board® have achieved increased in:
- Employee retention – up to 60% within 18 months of implementation
- Employee productivity – up to 50% within 12 months of implementation
- Coaching effectiveness – up to 30% within 6 months of implementation
The need to attract, develop and retain the best employees is an ever increasing issue for organisations of all sizes. Business Owners and Managers are expected to do more with less time. Empowering their people to take responsibility for their actions and improve the performance of the team as well as their own is a sure way to help build the culture of high-performing teams.
Using the 5 part Scores on the Board® process will:
- Ensure that everyone in the team has a say
- Encourage everyone to be involved in improving how they feel and operate as a team
- Empower individuals to suggest ways to improve as individuals and as a team
- Increase communication within the team
- Enable teams to drive business improvement for the customers
- Allow leaders to focus on any area of improvement with help of their team
Scores on the Board® provides a turn-key system for managers to learn and implement a number of practices and processes.
Team managers can quickly adopt and implement the system and this will have a dramatic impact on increasing employee productivity in a short period of time.