New Book OUT NOW!
"Scores on the Board is helping hundreds of our managers and thousands of our staff maximise their success in the hyper-competitive financial services industry - it is simple to understand, easy to implement and most importantly it generates better results."
Business Delivery Services
National Australia Group, Europe
"It allows people to tap into and access the experience, processes and insights of global business leaders...put simply, if you want to be a cut above the pack you must you MUST connect with the Scores system"
Chief Marketing Officer Global, Village Roadshow Limited
Scores on the Board™ is a simple improvement system used by teams working in any type of organisation to achieve performance improvements. It has been used to deliver big improvements in areas that include motivating and retaining employees, increasing customer experience and loyalty, building manager and executive leadership and coaching skills and finally, developing higher performing teams.
Since its launch in 2002, Scores on the Board™ has been used by organisations that operate on every continent, in every major industry and by every type of team. From executive leadership teams to front-line sales and service teams, from specialist technical teams to back-office operations teams, the system has helped teams achieve bigger improvements faster and propelled them to win National and International awards for excellence and innovation.
Our clients have used Scores on the Board™ to build the skills of over 2,000 managers, increase the motivation and retention of over 30,000 employees and improve the customer experience and loyalty of over 10 million customers. While most strategies to improve performance will have an impact, using Scores on the Board™ enables leaders and their teams to deliver Bigger Improvements Faster.
- Scores on the Board™ is an integrated solution
that takes the form of an easy to implement Leadership
and Team Development process.
- Scores on the Board™ involves a 3 hour implementation workshop, the provision of web based and physical tools, ongoing coaching and mentoring of leaders and ongoing tracking of performance improvements.
- Scores on the Board™ does not involve weeks of strategy consulting, several days of off-site training, provision of software, integration with an organisation’s IT systems or replacement of existing corporate feedback and measurement practices.
- Scores on the Board™ complements and turbo charges employee engagement, customer satisfaction, process re-engineering, KAIZEN, Six Sigma and other improvement initiatives.
- Scores on the Board™ is focused on the day-to-day challenges that managers and leaders have in building their leadership and coaching skills while improving the performance of their teams.
- The system delivers bigger
results faster than other
alternatives. It can be implemented by a stand-alone
team, or throughout a Department, Business Unit or
an entire Organisation.
For more information on how Scores on the Board works or how to become a Licensed Consultant please CONTACT US